Below are the books/articles in the langue of Telugu.
- Dharmapal, the researcher who sought the truth in Gandhi’s words – Dr. A. Raghu Kumar new…
- Correspondence between Gandhiji and Raja Chandra – Dr. A. Raghu Kumar new…
- Mahatma Gandhi’s speech on the eve of inauguration of Banaras Hindu University, 4th Feb 1916 – Translated by Shri Chintakuntla Sapanth Reddy
- Tripuraneni Gopichand – Commemorative Issue
- Pracheena Bharatadesa Charitra – Prof. K Balagopal
- M.N. Roy – Life & Philosophy – Koganti Radha Krishna Murthy
- Culture of India – An observation – Acharya B.S.L. Hanumantha Rao (Courtesy, Visalandhra Publishers)
- “We the People of India”….Indian Constitution – Analysis – Dr. Raghu Kumar
- Maha Swapnam Mahatma Gandhi – Compilation of Editorials written by Narla Venkateswara Rao between 1944-73 in Andhra Prabha & Andhra Jyothi news papers.